This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by NiceHash. Take a look here where you can read more on NiceHash. Usually the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 program is placed in the C:Program FilesNiceHash Miner 2 directory, depending on the user’s option during install. The full uninstall command line for NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 is C:Program FilesNiceHash Miner 2Uninstall NiceHash Miner 2.exe. NiceHash Miner 2.exe is the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3’s primary executable file and it takes close to 77.24 MB (80992784 bytes) on disk.
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 112.65 MB (118118528 bytes) on disk:
…click to view all…
The current web page applies to NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 version 0.1.3 only.
How to delete NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 is a program offered by the software company NiceHash. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It’s recommended to take your time to admire the program’s interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3". If it exists on your system the NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3.
8. After uninstalling NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 by NiceHash from your PC, nor are we saying that NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 by NiceHash is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NiceHash Miner 2 0.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users’ PCs.