zcash cuda miner
Writen for pascal gpus but works on cards with at least 1Gb memory, and Compute Capability 3 and higher. Miner contain dev fee 2%.
Version 0.3.2b Increased speed up to 2%, depends on card model. some cards not give any speed changes. Reduced gpu memory usage. Improved stability.
Version 0.3.1b Increased speed up to 4%, depends on card model. some cards not give any speed changes. Minor optimizations.
- Integrated nvml (NVIDIA Management Library) for temperature monitoring.
- Added option —templimit for set max gpu temperature.
- Added option —logfile for custom file name.
- Added option —api simple json based api.
- Option —solver now allow you to set solvers for different devices.
- Optimizations up to 2% depends on cards.
- See file Help.txt for more detailed help.
- Added three additional solvers.
- Added benchmark which test each solver on miner start and select fastest for each card.
- Added option —solver to manual solver selection.
- Added option —eexit to exit when the miner fails, it will allow you to use a script to automatically restart or perform other actions
- Added option —log logging to a file.
- Minor optimizations of solvers and working loop as a result 1 — 4% speed increase depends on card model.
- Thanks to new solvers now this version must work with old gpus better.
- For more info about new options see help -h for short explanation and examples.
Version 0.1.0b Speed increase 2 — 5% For old cards compute capabilities 2.x 3.x try version 0.0.6b it can be faster.
- Speed increase to 10%.
- NOTE this version can be unstable.
- For old cards compute capabilities 2.x 3.x try version 0.0.6b it can be faster.
- "Cosmetic" optimizations of solver. Increased speed around 2%
- Reduced amount of rejected shares.
- New dynamic intensity system.
- Performance improvements. Old cards may be slower than with version 0.0.6b.
- I wanted release it as fast as possible. So new solver can be less stable.
- For some older cards performance improvements up to 10%
- Bug fixes
- Speed improvement up to 20%
- Fixed stratum compatibility (works better with many pools)
- Fixed 1Gb card bug
- Added statistic (counter of shares and ping)
- Completely new watchdog system.
- Fixed a bug in the solver
- Binary linux version compiled and tested in debian.